Tank Color Options
We use a Sherwin Williams paint Fast Clad HB
- It is a single component fast drying, high build acrylic coating.
- The finish is Flat. This feature helps make your tank blend in with its surroundings.
Before we paint your tank a series of steps is followed.
- The tank is lightly sand blasted
- We acid wash the tank which will etch the galvanizing
- We wash all dirt and debris from the tank
- We paint.
We don’t recommend trying to paint the tank after its been installed. The tank has a light film of oil that comes on the steel and must be sand blasted and acid washed. This will allow the paint to properly adhere to the metal.